Friday, July 12, 2013

Google Spreadsheet Set Notification Rules

Question:

I would like to be notified via email everytime an update is made to a sheet shared between me and my colleagues. Does anyone know how to do this/if this is possible?


Solution:

Yes, it is possible.
Go to >> "Tools" >> "Notifications rules" and then set the appropriate rules as per your requirements.

Have a look at the animated screenshot below:



So now, you can set the rule to immediately send you an email, whenever your spreadsheet is updated.

You can also set the notification on a particular cells or any range or any sheet.



I hope the above solution will help you, and if you need more help then please do comment below on this blog itself, I will try to help you out.


I also take up private and confidential projects:
If this blog post was helpful to you, and if you think you want to help me too and make my this blog survive then please donate here: http://igoogledrive.blogspot.com/2012/09/donate.html 

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment