Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Google Blogger how to always have comments showing for each post

Question:

I want to be able to always have comments showing for each post, rather than having them not showing and the reader has to click to see comments.  Is this possible in blogger and if so how do I make it happen?

Thanks
Jim Davis

Solution:
Go to your blog, then in "Settings" >> "Posts and comments"
then set the "Comment Location" as "Embedded"
Have a look at the screenshot below:



Enabling comments on a post-by-post basis:
If you don't want your comment settings to be blog-wide, you can click on the menu on the right side of the Post Editor to set post-specific comment settings. Here you can choose among three options: Allow; Don't allow, hide existing; Don't allow, show existing.

I hope the above solution will help you, and if you need more help then please do comment below on this blog itself, I will try to help you out.

If this blog post was helpful to you, and if you think you want to help me too and make my this blog survive then please donate here: http://igoogledrive.blogspot.com/2012/09/donate.html 

Thanks,
Kishan,

3 comments:

  1. My settings are setup as shown in the example, but the comments sections is still hidden until you click on the "No Comments" link. How can I get it display the comments form all the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Square Foot above said.

      Your "Embedded" selection hides the comments, so that readers have to Click on the "Comments" link--very frustrating! Fix or answer this, please...

      Delete
  2. I have the same issue, I want the thread to be showing all the time. Without me or anyone having to click on the link for the comments to be shown. Has to be some fix to it?

    ReplyDelete